• Bloomfield-Honeoye
  • Gananda
  • Marcus Whitman
  • Midlakes
  • Mynderse
  • Pal-Mac
  • Penn Yan
  • Waterloo
So the questions are: Who will make the final four? Who will take the championship and why?

Laxlife

Re: 2019 - Who will win in Class D

Post by Laxlife » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:57 pm

final 4 Penn Yan- Aquinas-Pal-Mac- Midlakes

Penn Yan to win sectionals again. They return a lot of key players and coaching always
knows how to make it work!

Laxlife

Post by Laxlife » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:43 am

Pal- Mac had a nice win over HFL. Pal-mac has some solid offensive players returning from last year.

Pybox88

Post by Pybox88 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:51 pm

Penn Yan ,AQ ,Pal Mac , and someone else
Penn Yan wins it all again they return almost everyone from last year with some really good talent coming up as well not to mention the coaching

laxmaster84

Post by laxmaster84 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:57 am

After watching Mynderse Academy in some early season play they look like a great candidate to end Penn Yan's reign of terror over class D. With some strong defense from Sal Franzone and Peyton Stevers protecting Gino Porretta. Owen Lorenzetti leading the offense with help from Colby Reeese, Will Reese, Ethan Spinner and Darren Miller. Zach Montgomery and Colin Ryan winning over 50% of faceoffs. The boys have had 3 very strong wins scoring 45 goals and giving up only 13 goals. The Mynderse boys are coached by Scott Sciera and have great senior leadership. The Mynderse boys are my favorite to win class D and in my opinion is won't even be a challenge they will roll there way to a state championship.
The final four for sectionals will be Penn Yan Pal Mac Mynderse and Midlakes

Laxin90

Post by Laxin90 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:48 pm

Umm yea I think a state run to the championship is a pipe dream let alone getting to the semis in class d playoffs for mynderse ! If anyone challenges Penn yan this year , pal mac has a solid shot ! Final 4 will be Penn yan palmac Aquinas and midlakes !

upstatelaxdad

Post by upstatelaxdad » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:12 am

It may be a tough road to the finals for the Mynderse boys' but I believe this team has what it takes to make it to St. John Fisher this year. They undoubtedly have the talent to challenge any team in their class. They must be placed on the opposite side of the bracket from Pal-Mac as we saw a disappointing second half performance from the Blue Devils this past week. If this scenario can play out, the boys have a legitimate shot at the final. Their game against Midlakes will be the deciding factor on who takes the fourth spot in the semi's.

Flakesfan

Post by Flakesfan » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:19 am

Penn Yan. Sorry but Hobart and the boys dont train all year long to lose. If for some reason they do go down, it won't be easy. A couple teams can give them a run. Some battles in C will be good. But they will take their league.

Laxlife

Post by Laxlife » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:00 pm

Mynderse's will have to be put on the opposite side of the bracket from Penn Yan and Pal Mac to make it to the finals. It will be interesting to see how they do against Midlakes to see if they are a contender.

Laxlife

Post by Laxlife » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:27 pm

Who will win Penn Yan or Canandaigua?

Penn Yan coaches and team have done a outstanding job so far. But i think they will meet their match when they face canandaigua saturday.

I think Canandaigua wins by 3 or more.