2019 - Who will win in Class C

laxonardo

2019 - Who will win in Class C

Post by laxonardo » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:10 am

There are seven teams in the Class C group this year, alphabetically, as follows:
  • Batavia
  • Eastridge
  • Geneva
  • HF-L
  • Livonia-Avon
  • Newark
  • Wayne
So the questions are: Who will make the final four? Who will take the championship and why?

Laxlife

Re: 2019 - Who will win in Class C

Post by Laxlife » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:07 am

I think the final four will be Newark-HFL- Geneva and Wayne.

I pick Geneva to win sectionals again.

laxedmarauder

Post by laxedmarauder » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:39 am

Yes, I think Geneva has to be the favorite.

HFL had a shot last year but they graduated a ton of talent and I'm not sure if they reload. I'm interested to see what Wayne does, they had some solid players last year but I'm not sure who they lost to graduation.

Laxlife

Post by Laxlife » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:12 pm

Last night Geneva had a big win to start off the season over Corning. Pretty good considering the graduation of Geneva's star goalie (Drennen).

Flakesfan

Post by Flakesfan » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:59 am

It will come down to Wayne and Geneva again. Wayne is coached outstanding. It will be a defensive battle, but prediction is a back to back champ.

Flakesfan

Post by Flakesfan » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:23 am

Lots of movers in C. Mynderse is not the power house some thought they were. Predicting Midlakes to take them down this week. They have talent but no control, hot heads.
Geneva had a rough day yesterday, but score is not a reflection of the entire team. Face offs killed them. Gotta figure that out. They have played way too much defense this year. Need to slow down the offensive game before they hit the big games.
Wayne started strong in their game they could pull out a W. Lots of talent there, coached so well.
Pal Mac is still hanging in there. But they gotta keep it clean. Still too much lack of control. Great sticks though.
Anxious for the next few weeks of games. C is gonna get good

Laxin90

Post by Laxin90 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:05 pm

Just so you know mynderse palmac and midlakes are all class D ! Your right Geneva needs to get the attack involved askins and Miller take 90 % of all their shots no ball movement !! I still think Geneva will take C and that's only because palmac is D ....D is way more competitive then C palmac will give Geneva fits and might just pull the upset in league play and should challenge Penn yan for a sectional title ! Midlakes is a very taltented group loaded with seniors and 2 juniors at attack that can score in bunches and their fogo is on fire , but culture gives the edge to Penn yan and palmac ..should be a fun rest of the season !!

Flakesfan

Post by Flakesfan » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:10 am

I am well aware of the teams and their divisions.
Those were generalizations about upcoming and recent games for C and how those big games will still skake out, which is why there were put there.
All the divisions have their powerhouses, no division is created equal.
At the end of the day it is about who goes the distance. Lots of turf time left.
I will say it again, C is about to get good.